[389-users] Couple of quick questions about proxying.

Kevin Thorpe kevin.thorpe at pibenchmark.com
Thu Jan 3 11:08:39 UTC 2013

I'm trying to set up an LDAP server for our website but we have a couple of
client companies who wish to use their own LDAP authentication.

Firstly does anyone know of a simple howto on proxying? I think that's the
easiest way to support this.

Secondly and the killer question, one of those clients needs to
authenticate against their AD domain, but the permissions attributes are in
a separate LDAP server which contains the same users. How on earth do I
make that work?

--
Kevin Thorpe
PI Benchmark