[389-users] Multiple 389 Servers for Clients Using SSSD

Chandan Kumar chandank.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 00:44:21 UTC 2013

Sorry for confusion, "server clients certs" means generating certs for
client. These are exact same steps from the Redhat manuals.

This works if I copy this cacert.asc file to my client machines. But how to
get clients both on two LDAP servers ? As an example, if I specify both
ldap server names say ldap01.net ldap02.net and if one goes down it will
try to get the authentication work from the secondary one.

What am I doing is, Generating the cacert.asc from one server and importing
it to the second server and copying the same cacert.asc across all the
client machines.

--
http://about.me/chandank