[389-users] NSMMReplicationPlugin - replica_check_for_data_reload: Warning:

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:10:13 UTC 2013

It apears that you need to reinitialize consumers again. In your case three
masters from fourth. I think this can do some harm. Lets asume that 389
uses some version numbers to tell consumers when they need to replicate
data from master server (this will be the change log).

Now lets say that one consumer have wrong number. It will not replicate as
it should. If this consumer is master aswell then it can write wrong data
to other consumers.

Well I'm not expert and this is how I see this warning. I would make sure
that one master have good data and initialize from it other masters.

Greg.
11 sty 2013 20:36, "James Lee" <jmlee at advance.net> napisaƂ(a):