[389-users] NSMMReplicationPlugin - replica_check_for_data_reload: Warning:

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:53:30 UTC 2013

This is your call :).

Keep in mind that in case something will be wrong with replication, I am
not telling that case like this. But when you post that theoretical
problem, then this warrning can make people trying to help you endup
following ghosts and not the real problem.

If you leave this as it is then consider checking replication from time to
time. Now it is working but tomorow it can break...

Greg.