[389-users] Multiple 389 Servers for Clients Using SSSD

Chandan Kumar chandank.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:51:37 UTC 2013

Hi Arpit,

Thanks for your detailed steps. I followed it but got below error on the
secondary ldap server on restart.

I have copied the outputs and steps I followed in the below pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/Sd73AEpT

Looks like the the certificate was not imported properly not sure why.
Everywhere I have the same key, still I get annoying problem that my client
only works with only ldap server.

Say If I manage to make it work with ldap01 it just won't work with ldap02
and vice verse and get the annoying "not trusted" error. Same problem
getting in setting up the replication over TLS. I am using SSD on client
side and give below param.

ldap_uri = ldaps://ldap.net, ldaps://ldap02.net

--
http://about.me/chandank