[389-users] netscaperoot deleted

Elizabeth Jones bajones at panix.com
Wed Jan 16 16:16:54 UTC 2013

We have a cluster of 4 directory servers that we are trying to put into
production. One of our admins was doing some experimenting on one of them
and it looks like he deleted netscaperoot. What is weird though is that we
can still start and access the admin server (after multiple reboots and
other things). I don't want to have to rebuild this server from scratch if
I can help it. Does anyone know if I can rebuild netscaperoot without
rebuilding the entire server? And can anyone explain to me how the admin
server is able to run without netscaperoot? Actually everything on this
server seems to be running fine and it is usable, but I would like it to
match the other 3.

thanks -

EJ