[389-users] Freeradius+chap+Fedora-ds

m4rr3nt0 m4r m4rr3nt0 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:41:46 UTC 2013

I have a structure where my clients ADSL internet, authenticate using the LDAP basis fedora-Ds. via freeradius + pap + ldapI tried to implement the same feature with CHAP however unsuccessfully.As I read several tutorials on the item checkItem Cleartext-Password userPassword the ldap.attrmap should be changed.Yet when consultantsradtest-t chap jonas.isaias 102 030 0 localhost testing123 results in Access-RejectHowever, radtest-t chap jonas.isaias 102 030 0 localhost testing123 results in Access-AcceptI can not authenticate chap in Fedora-ds. Why? Could you help me