[389-users] attribute uniqneness plugin error: Another entry with the same attribute value already exists

Picture Book picturebook16 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:29:18 UTC 2013

> Is this https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/406 ?
Yes. Thanks a lot. Rich.

I recently migrated to 389 DS 1.2.10.12 from SUN DSEE. Overall it was a smooth migration and I am really happy about 389 DS. I asked questions about 3 bugs I encounter in the mailling list, You promptly point me to the tickets.
1. ldap ADD entry missing from audit log
2. attribute uniqneness plugin error: Another entry with the same attribute value already exists
3. refertial integrity postoperation plugin error: slapi_modify_internal_set_pb: NULL parameter

All these bugs do not exists in 1.2.11.14. If you can update 389 ds-base for EPEL 6.3, that will solve all my problems.

Thank you very much!