[389-users] problems with dsgw

Barton, Joseph B. JOSEPH.B.BARTON at saic.com
Thu Jul 11 20:32:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am just starting to work with 389 on centos 6.3 , and run into a bit
of a snag on a test install of 389.  Everything seems to work fine with
the basic install.  I am able to  access the /usr/bin/389-console, run
commands from a prompt, plus I am able to access the 389 administration
express page from the web server running on port 9830.

We need to be able to utilize the directory server gateway web
interface.  After verifying the 389-dsgw-1.1.10-1.el6_3.x86_64 was
installed along with the rest of the 389 packages, I then ran the
setup-ds-admin.pl script.  This seemed to complete without error, and I
was then able to go to the web server running on port 9830 and notice
that the directory server express, directory server org charts and (most
importantly) directory server gateway links were now added to the page.

The problems are that I get a "Not Found" error for each of the newly
added links.
1. If I click on directory server gateway I get:
Not Found
The requested URL /clients/dsgw/bin/lang was not found on this server.

2. If I click on directory server gateway I get:
Not Found
The requested URL /clients/dsgw/bin/lang was not found on this server.

3. If I click on the Directory Server Org Charts link, I get:
Not found
The requested URL /clients/orgchart/html/index.html was not found on
this server.

All documentation seems to point that this should be working.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction
to get this fixed.

Thanks!

Joe