[389-users] Manual & help step by step

Dan Lavu dan at lavu.net
Thu Jul 18 11:01:23 UTC 2013

Alberto,

I do not have the time to walk you through something like this, it'd be
best if you stated what the error message and the step you do not
understand.

You are not going to learn anything if I walk you through it, and it will
not benefit you if you do not learn the software assuming you are the
administrator.

Dan