[389-users] Manual & help step by step

تدريبك - دورات -شبكات - حاسبات hus.shabeeb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:15:10 UTC 2013

Dear Alberto ,

Please read this :
we need to run multi domain ldap where each domain will have an admin group who can do everything and the user can change only passwords. We need to know how to write the ACL for such scenario. Each domain will be represented by O=domain and then we will have ou=people and we will have admin group under the groups. Each domain will have this structure.

Best regards ,
Husam