[389-users] inf file directive for CA certificate file

Jovan.VUKOTIC at sungard.com Jovan.VUKOTIC at sungard.com
Fri Jun 14 11:47:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are starting installations of four 389 DS, version 1.2.11 and would like to pass an inf file together with command line parameters to
setup-ds-admin.pl script.
At the moment we have one 389 DS instance installed where Configuration Directory (o=NetscapeRoot ) is placed and where TLS/SSL is enabled.

However, I cannot find an inf file directive for CA certificate file that we are prompted to supply when the script is run interactively. We need that file since a ldap URL to configuration directory is supplied in the form
ldaps://ds1.example.com:636/o=NetscapeRoot

Thanks in advance,
Jovan Vukotic

Jovan Vukotić * Senior Software Engineer * Ambit Treasury Management * SunGard * Banking * Bulevar Milutina Milankovića 136b, Belgrade, Serbia * tel: +381.11.6555-66-1 * jovan.vukotic at sungard.com<mailto:jovan.vukotic at sungard.com>

Join the online conversation with SunGard's customers, partners and Industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten<http://www.capitalize-on-change.com/?email=70150000000Y1Et>.