[389-users] changelog deadlock replication failures with DNA

Mahadevan, Venkat venkmaha at mail.ubc.ca
Mon Jun 17 22:35:57 UTC 2013

I do not know why your environment is prone to trigger db_deadlock (lot of replica agreements, VM, slow disks...).
I think the best way to progress is that you fill a ticket/bug so that we may track the issue. Note this bug is possibly affecting all operations (ADD/MOD/MODRDN/DEL)
-------

Hi Thierry,

We are running in a VMWare environment, is this known to cause issues and are there any tuning steps you can recommend or things
to watch out for? Thanks and sorry for so many questions.

cheers,

VM