[389-users] DES hash values in replicationAgreement with Simple Bind

Jovan.VUKOTIC at sungard.com Jovan.VUKOTIC at sungard.com
Fri Jun 21 18:00:49 UTC 2013

Thank you Rich!

Jovan Vukotić • Senior Software Engineer • Ambit Treasury Management • SunGard • Banking • Bulevar Milutina Milankovića 136b, Belgrade, Serbia • tel: +381.11.6555-66-1 • jovan.vukotic at sungard.com<mailto:jovan.vukotic at sungard.com>
Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and Industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten<http://www.capitalize-on-change.com/?email=70150000000Y1Et>.