[389-users] server hangs when one ldap server failed

Dan Lavu dan at lavu.net
Thu May 23 00:28:41 UTC 2013

Fosiul,

Passwordless SSH, do you mean SSH keys, Kerberos, PKI? They all use very different modules and none related to LDAP.

I'm going to assume SSH keys, if LDAP authentication is failing that is because your pam configuration is not correct, make sure pam_ldap.so or pam_sss.so (if you are using SSSD) is in your pam configuration (/etc/pam.d/system-auth-ac).

Dan