[389-users] dual change log entry with retro changelog plugin

Vincent Gerris vgerris at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:22:44 UTC 2013

Hi Ludwig,

We see the same change with a different change number.
This does not happen while using the 389-console or a tool we use to
directly connect to the directory.
When other integration tools are used that do no trigger a duplicate
entry with iPlanet, they do show a duplicate entry.
I can attach a part of the slapd access log file that records this activity.
We are planning a migration from iPlanet 5 to RH DS 9 and this came up
yesterday.

Kind regards,
Vincent