[389-users] dual change log entry with retro changelog plugin

Vincent Gerris vgerris at gmail.com
Mon May 27 10:31:22 UTC 2013

Dear Thierry,

Thank you for your quick reply.
We are in progress of getting the support contract arranged.
It would be of great help if you can file a ticket in the mean time.
If you can send the ticket number, then I will refer to that when
support is in place.

In the mean time, do you know any kind of work around?
We currently have a connector looking in the changelog, filtering on
the tree of change.
We are unable to distinct between the two subsequent entries, so one
dirty hack I was thinking of was removeing the attribute from the
schema.
That will probably give some other issues and is far from ideal.
In the mean time I will look inside i f something can be done in terms
of interpretation of the changes.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Vincent