[389-users] 389 directory server crash

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 21:08:33 UTC 2013

On 11/14/2013 08:50 AM, Mitja Mihelič wrote:
> One of the consumers has crashed again and I have attached the stacktrace.
> Four hous later it crashed again.
>
> I do hope there is something in the stacktraces, so that something can
> be done to prevent future crashes.

Unfortunately, not enough.  Looks like there is still some mismatch
between the version of the package and the version of the debuginfo package.

rpm -q 389-ds-base 389-ds-base-debuginfo openldap openldap-debuginfo db4
db4-debuginfo nss nss-debuginfo nspr nspr-debuginfo glibc glibc-debuginfo

Also, if you are seeing the message:
ber_flush skipped because the connection was marked to be closed or
abandoned

This means you are running with the CONNS error log level, which means
you may have a lot of useful information in your errors log. Would you
be able to provide that?