[389-users] (no subject)

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Tue Oct 22 15:25:37 UTC 2013

We tried that and, sadly, it made no difference.  In fact, we get LESS
information that before.  It appears as though we get the main group, and
it does not know how to dig further to get the sub-groups and group
members.  Also, we found that our ldap_group_member is called uniqueMember
and not memberUid.  Perhaps that's unique to your installation?

Any other ideas?  Should we post our sssd.conf?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
Common ARTS Software Development
AJM-245
(609)485-4218
Harry.Devine at faa.gov

From:
Justin Edmands <shockwavecs at gmail.com>

To:
"General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project."
<389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org>