[389-users] MemberOf Plugin - experiences?

Jonathan Vaughn jonathan at creatuity.com
Tue Oct 22 16:52:47 UTC 2013

Existing entries are not added automatically when enabling the plugin, you
have to either run the fixup-memberof.pl script (if it works for you - it
never did anything for us), or you have to make a change to each
pre-existing user to trigger the memberOf updating. The easiest way to do
that is to simply create a group and add everyone to it, then remove it
(unless of course you actually have a use for said group). If you already
have a group with everyone in it, you can probably create a new group, and
add that group as a member of the new group.