[389-users] 389-DS Changelog

Denise Cosso guanaes51 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 19 16:33:59 UTC 2013

I'll try to explain again.

architecture:

accounts systems (DB2) - data load

          | Password is sent in plaintext

Directory Server (encrypted password in SHA256)

          | Changelog (AES encrypted password)

      AD (password kerberizada)

  What am I trying to do?
I want to restore using the Changelogdata, through replication. This is because the password.

If I try to synchronize the password that is in the LDAP database it will not work because of the encryption.

Você poderia me ajudar?