[389-users] Serious write-performance problems on RHEL6

Steve Holden S.J.Holden at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 10:39:08 UTC 2014

No worries.

I've checked IO issues using iotop, but ns-slapd only makes fleeting appearances there, so I don't *think* it's IO-bound
There are 43 separate slapd threads (according to ' ps -efL | grep -c slapd').

I'd wondered about setting the 389 server as a replica of the production servers, but am not feeling that brave yet!