[389-users] Windows sync agreement - Received result code 34

Vesa Alho listat at alho.fi
Thu Apr 3 07:09:54 UTC 2014

On 03/04/14 08:22, Vesa Alho wrote:
>> Ever figure this out?  We're seeing the same problem here.  It was
>> working for a while for us and then broke at some point.  Looks like the
>> target ou is getting replaced by null at some point.
>
> I installed additional multi-master to our setup with the latest stable
> 1.3.x version (running Fedora 20). This helped so I suspect it's a bug
> with 1.2.25.11 available in EPEL6 stable. At least our data is identical.

Actually just noticed this:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download#RHEL6.2FEPEL6
==>
wget
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/nhosoi/389-ds-base-epel6/repo/epel-6-i386/
-O epel-389-ds-base.repo

Repo seems to provide version 1.2.11.28 (has not been in download
instructions for too long)
(http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/1.2.11.28)
==> has some changes in Windows sync, have not tested if helps

-Vesa