[389-users] [389][Active Directory] Replication issue

Moisés Barba Pérez mbarperoi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:23:52 UTC 2014

I think there have been a misunderstood. The problem isn't the codification.

If we change the givenname (for example) in AD then the replication
agreement between 389DS and AD writes that change in LDAP (It doesn't
matter what type of change, base64 or not), but the 389DS logs doesn't show
that "update" in the attribute.

Eventually, I look for that change in another server with multimaster
replication and I saw the change. ¿Is that normal? I mean:

AD <==========> 389 DS (1)  <==========> 389 DS (2)
make a                    Recive the change               Recive the change
from 389DS(1)
change                    but doesn't show it                and show the
change in the logs.
and sends                in his logs
it to 389DS(1)           ¿why doesn't it show
                                the change?

Regards,
Moses

>>> 389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org