[389-users] initialization issue

Elizabeth Jones bajones at panix.com
Thu Apr 17 04:37:34 UTC 2014

We upgraded our servers to 389-ds-base-1.2.11.25-1.el6.x86_64 a couple of
months ago, and earlier this evening I tried to initialize a corrupted
replica but it did not initialize successfully.  I was using the
389-console gui, not sure if that makes any difference.  My logs showed
that the initialization had been successful, but my replica had no data in
it.  Everything had been erased, as expected, but nothing was imported.
I've done this type of initialize many times in the past and this has
never happened.  Does anyone have any thoughts on why my replica did not
initialize?

thanks,

EJ