[389-users] Installing dsgw web interface

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Wed Apr 23 19:03:02 UTC 2014

OK, I may have spoken a bit too soon.  The reason I can't browse to it is
because of our firewall.  We block port 9830, but that's OK because we do
all admin on the server and we don't want it browsable.  However, trying
to run http://localhost:9830 on the server itself does show the main page,
but when I try to navigate to one of the links, I get errors such as the
following:
Bad or missing configuration file (config file /etc/dirsrv/dsgw/dsgw.conf:
line 20: not a valid LDAP URL;)

Line 20 is similar to the following (I masked out our specific data):
baseurl       "ldaps://server1:/dc=example,dc=domain,dc=edu"

The dsgw.conf file was generated by the setup-ds-dsgw script, so why is it
invalid?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine