[389-users] secure replication failing

Elizabeth Jones bajones at panix.com
Wed Aug 20 19:58:22 UTC 2014

additional info -
I increased logging on my supplier and see this error now -

TLS: hostname does not match CN in peer certificate

When I created the replication agreement, it is giving me a default
consumer, I don't know why. The default is ldap1.mycompany.com:389.

The certificate from ldap1 has just ldap1 as the name.  I entered ldap1
and port 636 when I created the agreement, but after I do this it becomes
ldap1.mycompany.com:636.  Would this be why its failing, it wants the
certificate to have ldap1.mycompany.com in it rather than ldap1?

thanks,
EJ