[389-users] secure replication failing

Elizabeth Jones bajones at panix.com
Wed Aug 27 03:02:10 UTC 2014

I rebuilt the cert on my ldap1 server to use the fully qualified name and
now replication is working. I hacked the setupssl2.sh script some, I don't
recall whether this was the original code or not but it was using
myhost=`hostname` for the server name.  I used this on all 4 of my servers
and none of them returned the fully qualified name for the certs, but only
one had a problem with it.  I changed it from hostname to the fully
qualified name in the script.

Elizabeth