[389-users] multimaster replication questions

ghiureai isabella.ghiurea at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Dec 2 18:18:36 UTC 2014

Hi,
- I would like to get from  DS when the last transaction from
master1/suplier was sent to consumer and the time stamp was processed by
consumer using ldapsearch option , any suggestion , I 'm using the
objectClass=nsDS5ReplicationAgreement but can get time stamp.

- I'm usig 389-console admin :replication status and all the following
entries show as :
consumer initialization not in progress
last consumer update message : not available
last consumer initialization began : not available
the option for continuous refresh is on
How can I get this entries to show the time stamp for last transaction
processed by supplier?