[389-users] Upgraded to RHDS 9.1 but Console is Still Looking for 9.0 JAR

Paul Whitney paul.whitney at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 17:31:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I recently updated RHDS 9.0 servers to 9.1.  I am getting mixed results with the update.  Steps taken:

1.  Stop all dirsrv and dirsrv-admin services
2.  Executed yum localupdate *.rpm
3.  After the yum completes.  Execute setup-ds.pl --debug --update (no errors generated, status is databases updated successfully.
4.  Reinstall openldap (based on  RHBA-2013-0778).
5. Reboot system.  (I do this because restarting the dirsrv-admin service still generates the NSS error in the error log, but with a reboot it does not.)
6. connect to system and see jars have not loaded. I select Admin and an error states I do not have 9.0jar and cannot install.

I checked the master and it no longer has the 9.0 jar, but rather the 9.1  But for some reason the admin server is still looking for 9.0 jars.

I tried to change the /etc/dirsv/admin-serv/local.conf file to look like a working 9.1 local.conf file, but it seems that file is ignored.

Looking for ideas on what else I can do "upgrade" the directory server.

Paul M. Whitney
E-mail: paul.whitney at mac.com