[389-users] Deleting home folders when deleting ldap users

Chaudhari, Rohit K. Rohit.Chaudhari at jhuapl.edu
Wed Jan 22 20:30:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using JNDI and Java to delete LDAP users, but when I delete them,
their home folders stay on the Desktop.  How do I get these to delete as
well without creating a separate script?  Is there a toggle in LDAP to
make this happen?

Secondly, if a user has multiple home folders scattered across multiple
systems, how do you clear away all those home folders when deleting a LDAP
user on one central machine linked to all those multiple systems?

Thanks