[389-users] Header menu display issue in DSGW

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 15:31:11 UTC 2014

On 07/07/2014 08:37 AM, Vincent Gerris wrote:
> I would love to patch it, but like I tried to indicate it would be
> more like rewriting.

It's probably just some CSS that needs modernizing.

> In my case, choosing another frontend was more viable.

Ok.

Yes, much more.  http://port389.org/wiki/WebApps_Overview

> I would love to contribute, but if nobody is using the functionality,
> it would be a bit of a wate of time from my point of view.
> Next time I need a change, I will try to contribute.

Thanks.

> I saw the last patch was 11 months ago:
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/389/dsgw.git/ ?
> Since your name is on most versions, can you say something about usage
> and what parts users would like to see improved?

Everything should be in the fedorahosted 389 trac.  The two Web Apps
related components are "UI Gateway/Phonebook" and "UI Org Chart"

https://fedorahosted.org/389/query?component=UI+-+Gateway%2FPhonebook&or&component=UI+-+Org+Chart&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority