[389-users] Multi-Master Replication Issue

Chaudhari, Rohit K. Rohit.Chaudhari at jhuapl.edu
Thu Mar 6 17:19:29 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to create multi-master replication in 389.  But I am having
trouble using ldapmodify to create a replication manager DN account

I get the following error:

Additional info: TLS error -8157: Certificate extension not found

I went on the web and some people suggested I have a TLS_REQCERT=none line
in /etc/openldap/ldap.conf, but this did not fix it either.

My certificate in /etc/openldap/cacerts is called cacert.asc.

Does anyone know how I can fix my problem?

Thanks,