[389-users] Multi-Master Replication Issue

Chaudhari, Rohit K. Rohit.Chaudhari at jhuapl.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:33:27 UTC 2014

I had to put a "-x" after ldapmodify to make it use simple authentication
versus SASL.  My 389 DS is not SASL enabled, but it does have a
self-signed CA certificate.  When I tried to just set TLS_REQCERT never,
it did not work.  I haven't tried testing the TLS_CACERT variable, where I
set exactly what the cacert.asc is.  Could there be a problem of creating
the certificate with certutil versus openSSL (certutil results in .asc
file)?

Look forward to thoughts,

>>> 389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org

>>> 389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org