[389-users] enforcing password policy

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Wed May 7 17:26:21 UTC 2014

If everything is working, the server will return an error to the client, which typically would display it in a dialog box.

For example, LAM passes this error along from the server:
Error: 19: Password is not being changed from existing value
...if you have password policy configured to disallow password reuse.