[389-users] encryption and load balancing

Elizabeth Jones bajones at panix.com
Tue May 13 16:12:16 UTC 2014

> no need for wildcard certs… use the Subject Alt Name.  Works fine.  Been
> doing it for years.  certutil supports it as well.
>
> /mrg

Thanks, this looks like it is what I need. I do have a question about this
though - we have a single url that we use that is on our GTM - the GTM
routes the request based on the IP address of the incoming request to a
specific data center. We have a single VIP IP address at each data center.
 Should I include the base url and the VIP IP addresses for both data
centers, or just the base url that we are sending our requests to?

thanks,

EJ