[389-users] dirsrv gosa to 389 questions on some capabilities

Zynda, Bradley V. (GSFC-423.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] bradley.v.zynda at nasa.gov
Mon May 19 16:51:46 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We are currently in the process of moving to a fresh Cent6.5 389
setup. The old setup was an improperly configured Gosa dirsrv and we
would like to get away from gosa on the new 389 build. Though I have
come across some needs that I can't seem to find documentation on:

1. The ability to restrict users to specific hosts, adding hosts list.

2. The ability to restrict users to specific sudo commands.

3. Tying in svn or git with changes.

Thanks,
Brad