[389-users] Replication between different admin servers

Chris Taylor Chris.Taylor at corp.eastlink.ca
Wed May 28 15:38:00 UTC 2014

I currently have two instances of LDAP setup the first is a set of CentOS-DS servers in an MMR setup running version Version: 8.2.8 Build Number: 2012.041.1227. I am trying to transition to an new setup that will be running Version:1.2.11.15 Build number:2014.072.1937.

My question is that since these running different versions on different admin servers is it possible to setup replication between the two? Or would it just be best to do an export/import of the data and cut over to the new systems?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris