[389-users] 389-admin console

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 18:28:47 UTC 2014

On 11/04/2014 08:03 AM, ghiureai wrote:
> I'm having a issues  when running 389-console from a local host will
> not display the correct ds/ local ds instead  is  pointing to another
> remote host ds, and I'm not able to see the local ds ?
> What has been messed up?
>
> Thank you
> Isabella

Double check the value passed to the field "Administration URL:" when
starting redhat-idm-console.
Or may be some instances were either configured with setup-ds.pl and not
setup-ds-admin.pl, or configured to point to a different admin server.
Eventually run the command register-ds-admin.pl to register an instance
to an admin server were applicable.
M.