[389-users] Account auto unlock

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Mon Nov 10 19:54:29 UTC 2014

We are using 389-ds 1.2.2-1 on a RHEL 6.5 64-bit server.  We have users who occasionally lock themselves out due to too many unsuccessful log in attempts.  What we can't seem to find is a setting where that lock out could auto unlock after X minutes (like 30 or so).  I thought that it used to work that way when we first started with 389-ds a few years ago, but I can't be 100% certain.  Any thoughts or guidance on what we can look at or set to make this happen?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
DOT/FAA/AJM-245