[389-users] administrative limit exceed error

ghiureai isabella.ghiurea at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Nov 19 19:38:55 UTC 2014

More details:
I need for non directory manager to be able to count all the DS entries
, I have cfg ldse.ldif  sizelimit set to 500000 but  the non directory
manager user gets error:
# search result
search: 2
result: 11 Administrative limit exceeded
( there is a browsing index also)
How can set this cfg for a specific user?
Isabella