[389-users] stable packages for Centos 7

Angel Bosch abosch at ticmallorca.net
Tue Sep 23 11:05:33 UTC 2014

hi,

I'm planing to migrate some of my servers to 1.3 branch and I don't know what packages to use.

I've found packages from mreynolds: http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mreynolds/389-ds-base/

and dfas: http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dfas/389-ds-dfas/

first one seems to be a nightly and I would like to mantain an stable install. should I use dfas?

by the way, is the policy-packages situation going to be solved anytime? I found very confusing having to deal with several repos to get a full installation of 389 DS, and I though this spliting thing was temporary just for EL6.

thanks for your time,

abosch