[389-users] Proper handling of "No original_tombstone for changenumber" errors

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Mon Sep 29 21:15:14 UTC 2014

Thanks, Ludwig.  I will open a ticket.  Can you elaborate on whether or not
this is a logging issue, or actually an issue with my replication/changelog,
etc.  As I said, I'm concerned about the flakiness of 389 DS prior to the
upgrade to FreeIPA 4.

-A

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E