[389-users] nsDS5Replicatype behaviour when set to "2"

German Parente gparente at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 08:01:35 UTC 2015

Hi William,

nsDS5replicatype means a read-only consumer or a hub (nsDS5Flags: 1 => hub, nsds5flags: 0 => read only consumer)

I confirm that replica updates will be taking place and any direct add/del/mod will be answered with referral if rightly configured.

This is shown in (7) here:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Replication-Configuring_Single_Master_Replication.html#Configuring_Single_Master_Replication-Configuring_the_Read_Only_Replica_on_the_Consumer_Server

Thanks and regards,

German.