[389-users] Question about accountunlocktime

German Parente gparente at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 14:28:23 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

hi Harry,

passwordChange is not related to account lock but to the ability to change passwords by user itself.

However, I have also tested with "passwordChange: on" and it's also working for me.

Could you please send the exact message you see to realize account is still locked ?

Thanks and regards,

German.