[389-users] Fractional Replication - Account Lockout Attributes

German Parente gparente at redhat.com
Sat Feb 21 10:30:34 UTC 2015

Hi Josh,

passwordLockout is an attribute under "cn=config" which, unfortunately, cannot be replicated.

It's local to the instance. So, you need to configure identically all your nodes the first time.

However, the lockout attributes corresponding to user entry could be replicated. Please, refer to:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Replication-Replicating-Password-Attributes.html

Thanks and regards,

German.