[389-users] GUI console and Kerberos

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:39:42 UTC 2015

No thats not it at all. that already works for users authenticating
via SASL GSSAPI
This is a legacy LDAPv2 simple bind with TLS instead of SSL.
SASL does not apply here from what I can see.
it looks like the username and password are being passed but with the
the kerberos principal as the username. so instead I'm going to
reattempt this via an other route utilizing PAM.