[389-users] Referential Integrity

William william at firstyear.id.au
Sun Mar 15 23:14:20 UTC 2015

> Anyway, I think I'd need to look at the internals of the plugin at this
> point to work out for sure what's going on.

Looks like someone already did this.

nsslapd-pluginAllowReplUpdates

It looks like there is no documentation about how this config value
works though: and the values it influences aren't widely through the
code so I can't confirm if it's a finished feature.

If you set this on the plugin, to "on" (I think it defaults to off),
then on certain operations the integrity checks are bypassed on
replicated operations.

You can see this on line 726 of
ds/ldap/servers/plugins/referint/referint.c

Can someone confirm if how I'm interpreting this is correct, and if we
should open a documentation bug to get this documented?

--
William <william at firstyear.id.au>