[389-users] Trouble enabling memberof plugin

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Tue Sep 8 20:49:36 UTC 2015

It works!

I figured out why I wasn't getting logging in the first place and convinced
myself the plugin was actually running.  What I can't figure out is why it
didn't seem to be working before, but now it does seem to be working.  Very
strange, but clearly operator error of some sort.

Can you tell me if the fixup process needs to be run manually on a regular
basis or does the plugin "hook" changes once it is up and running?  I may
have been triggering the fixup process incorrectly if it must be run
regularly.

Thanks again for the help and sorry for any confusion.
Craig