AWS/gnatcoll updated in rawhide

Pavel Zhukov pavel at zhukoff.net
Wed May 27 13:21:33 UTC 2015

Hi Ada,

I've pushed aws-3.2.0, matreshka-0.7.0 and gnatcoll-2014 to rawhide yesterday. Our
internal project requires new aws and gnatcoll (because of bug with
int overflow in json parsing) so I'm thinking about so version bump in
F22 as well.
Gnatcoll was compilled without gtkada support (it has to be updated as
well). Feel free to change with_gktada once gtkada package will be
updated (and update templates_parser in meantime)
The only problem we have is gprbuild. It doesn't work correctly in
current state because of "builtin" sources. They're sources of gcc-4.X. I've opened the
bug against gcc to package gnat-sources as well as we do for ocaml
sources (BZ#722732) but Jakub is not happy with the request :( for now
gprbuild ships content of gcc/ada in %{source2} which is dirty hack
and I don't like it at all.

--
Pavel